Wet Drum Magnetic Separator
GTEK Wet Drum Magnetic Separator
Wet Drum Magnetic Separator aka Wet Drum Separator can be used for recovery of fine and strong magnetic minerals or removal of small amounts of ferromagnetic materials from non-magnetic minerals.
Drum Magnetic Separator is suitable for beneficiation of magnetite, pyrrhotite, hematite, limonite, siderite, etc. GTEK offers three different tank styles to meet varying requirements of customers, including:
- CTS series co-current wet drum magnetic separator;
- CTB series semi-countercurrent wet drum magnetic separator;
- CTN series countercurrent wet drum magnetic separator.
GTEK High Efficiency Wet Drum Magnetic Separator
- Reliable Magnetic Source, made of high magnetic remanence and high coercivity magnetic materials, which has very good anti-demagnetization ability, and the demagnetization does not exceed 5% in eight years;
- The magnetic system adopts a reliable fixing scheme to ensure the magnetic group will never fall off and be damaged；
- Equipped with silt discharge devices on both sides of the tank, which is convenient for cleaning up the silt in the tank;
- Duckbill shape flushing hose, has strong adaptability to water quality and large water pressure, can effectively saving water of 50%;
- Optional cylinder protection material, such as: rubber, high-efficiency stainless steel, wear-resistant ceramics and ultra-high molecular wear-resistant materials.
Three Types of Wet Drum Magnetic Separator
CTS Series Co-Current
CTS series co-current wet drum magnetic separator is designed for handling minerals with particle sizes from 0-6mm, it is specially used for pre-selection of coarse-grained ore, such as river sand, sea sand, etc. And it is also suitable for recovering of magnetic heavy media.
CTB Series Semi-Countercurrent
CTB series semi-countercurrent wet drum magnetic separator is designed for handling minerals with particle sizes from 0.6-6mm, it is widely used for the separation of ores after a grinding process, because of its high concentrate sorting ability and high metal recovery.
CTN Series Countercurrent
CTN series countercurrent wet drum magnetic separator is designed for handling minerals with particle sizes from 0-0.5mm, especially for mineral with particle size from 0-0.15mm, it is suitable for primary separation and scanning operation of fine-grained magnetic ore. The slurry will pass through a long separation zone, to achieve the best sorting effect and the highest metal recovery rate.
How Does a Wet Drum Magentic Separator Work?
Magnetic separation is used to separate minerals based on their magnetic properties. When wet drum magnetic separaotor is working, slurry is fed into the tank and subsequently flows through the magnetic field generated by the drum.
The ferromagnetic minerals will be attracted to the drum surface by the magnetic circuit and be rotated out of the slurry stream.
The ferromagnetic will be discharged by flushing water, when out of the magnetic field.
Send Us a Message
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Welcome to contact us by submitting the contact form or write to us directly through the contact info below:
For more information about any of our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team are always happy to help provide information and suggestion.
MAGNETIC FORCE BY GTEK™